Fast and Free Optimal Control for MATLAB®
FALCON.m is a free optimal control tool developed at the Institute of Flight System Dynamics at TUM. It provides a MATLAB class library in order to set-up, solve and analyze optimal control problems using numerical optimization methods. The code is optimized for usability and performance and enables the solution of high fidelity real-life optimal control problems with ease.
“With FALCON.m you can set-up an optimal control problem in minutes and solve it in seconds!”
FALCON.m is here!
Finally, we can proudly announce that FALCON.m has hatched from its egg! We finished the first version of FALCON.m! Find out how to get it on the license and download page.
Getting in Touch
You are looking for a tool to solve your optimal control problems? Get in touch with us at any time. You can learn more about the people behind FALCON.m here or you can drop us a message and we will keep you updated.
The core benefits of FALCON.m are
- The fast and easy solution of optimal control problems
- The fast and easy solution of parameter identification problems
- The solution of problems from any field (engineering, mathematics, financial…)
- The possibility to use highly complex and non-linear dynamic models within the problems
- The optimize of any user defined cost function
- The ability to add an almost unlimited number of non-linear constraints to problems
- The free choice between different cutting-edge numerical optimization solvers
- The pleasure to enjoy best performance in combination with easy usage
More details on the features of FALCON.m can be found here.
Fields of Use
FALCON.m can be used to solve problems from many different fields like
- Aerospace Engineering
- Automotive Engineering
- Energy Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- … and many more